| SEMICOMM, Korea's semiconductor PR agency, is pleased to inform you of the PR opportunities during SEMICON Korea 2009 (Jan. 20 – 22, 2009). Based on our semiconductor- dedicated services, we will be happy to double your brand awareness through the following PR programs.|
1. Press release pitch: It includes translation, formatting, media analysis, distribution, editor-calls, media follow-ups, news monitoring and clipping report.
2. Technical article placement: It includes media selection, translation, contribution and clipping report. Deadline for a January issue is Nov.27.
3. e-newsletter blast: It includes translation, formatting, localization, blast based on more than 700 SEMICON Korea 2009 participants as well as your choice of business sector database.
4. Press conference (up to 8 editors): It includes media list-up & invitation, press kit assembly consulting, venue arrangements, event coordination, photography, media follow-up, future placement opportunity development, monitoring and clipping.
5. One-on-One Interview: It includes interview set-up, message briefing, venue arrangements, photography, media follow-up, monitoring and clipping.
If you have questions, please don't hesitate to contact Erin Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I look forward to servicing you for your GREAT SEMICON Korea 2009.